Whether you’re learning about global women’s issues in the classroom, or mentoring young girls in the Dominican Republic, you will have a variety of opportunities and programs available to help you develop a global perspective and prepare you to make a difference in the world.
Our curriculum includes a Sophomore Seminar with a focus on global women’s issues, Advanced Human Geography, Regional Studies courses, and immersive language study in Mandarin, Latin and Spanish.
International partnerships and trips
- Dominican Republic spring break culture trip with the Mariposa Center for Girls in Cabarete, DR
- Costa Rica study abroad program to explore biodiversity and environmental conservation, sponsored by the National Coalition of Girls’ Schools (NCGS) and the Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE)
- Australia exchange program with St. Catherine's School
- Scotland exchange program with Dollar Academy
Culture on campus
- Clubs with an international focus include Multicultural Student Society, Asian Club, Salaam Club, and CHANGE Club
- Campus-wide celebrations of cultural events, traditions, and cuisine
- An International Student Coordinator responsible for supporting international students and organizing international student orientation