Applying to a school should be as easy as possible, so we use a common application. You can complete it online or download the application (see tabs below).
If you are an international student, the application process is slightly different for you. Learn More
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (860) 408-4200.
Every applicant is asked to submit the following:
- General Information
- Student Information and Essay
- Parent/Guardian Statement
- Application fee ($60 for U.S. citizens and $125 for international applicants)
- English teacher recommendation
- Mathematics teacher recommendation
- School recommendation
- Official school transcript
- SSAT score report (Secondary School Admission Test)
- And, where applicable, TOEFL score report (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
A personal interview is required for all applicants. We strongly encourage a campus visit and interview with an Admissions officer. If you are unable to visit because of distance, we can arrange a Skype or telephone interview.
Character and personal growth are an integral part of a Walker's education. Grades and test scores just don’t tell us the whole story of your child. The Character Skills Snapshot gives us richer holistic information and illuminates areas where Walker's can help your child grow and thrive.
To set up a new account, please complete our Inquiry form.
We also accept the TABS or SSAT common application and the online application from Gateway to Prep Schools.