- How do I log in?
- Can I edit or hide my personal information displayed in the app?
- How can I find a list of my classmates?
- Can I email or call another alumna directly from the app?
- When using the Nearby tool with the map, how do I locate alumnae in another location outside of my current location?
- When using the map, how do I know who is in the area and in my class?
You have the option of logging into the app via your LinkedIn credentials, or your email address if you do not have a LinkedIn account (see below). If logging in with LinkedIn, enter your LinkedIn email and password and tap ‘Sign in and allow’. Your credentials will be authenticated and you will be logged into the app. From there, you can explore Alumni Nearby, Professionals to Know (based on your LinkedIn information), Classmates, Directory, and News and Social from the School.
If you do not have a LinkedIn account, tap ‘Use Email’ on the app’s landing screen. If this is your first time downloading the app, in the Sign Up tab, enter your full name, email address, choose a password, and tap ‘Submit’. You will then need to confirm your email address to activate your account.
If you have used a previous version of the app and are logging in via email, tap the ‘Log in’ tab, and select ‘reset password’. Enter the email address the school has on file for you, and tap ‘Submit’. Password reset instructions will be emailed to you.
Tap on the magnifying glass in the bottom right corner of the map. This will allow you to enter a specific town, state, country, or address to search. Zoom out by pinching two fingers together on the screen and then trail one finger to the desired area on the map. A purple sundial pin will display representing the location of alumnae.