Back to School Checklist
Please find below everything you need to get ready for your year at Walker’s!
Note: All items are required for all students unless otherwise noted. New families may also find and complete the New Student-specific tasks in their Onboarding Portal in Veracross.
to be completed by august 15
Health Center & Business Office
Dean of Students Office
- All Upper School Students and Middle School Boarders: Update your permissions for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Fill out the 2022-2023 Student Activities Waiver (added 7/26/22).
- Junior and Senior Day Students who wish to drive themselves to campus may request a parking space and must see the Dean of Students during orientation to receive a parking form.
- Senior Day Students: Parents of seniors who would like to give their student permission to drive themselves off campus during free blocks should complete the Senior Day Student Driving Permission Form.
- Review the 2022-2023 dress code and purchase a gray skirt or pants and a white shirt with school seal for required Vespers dress.
- Review the Boarding Student Packing List to see what you need to bring to school.