- Dress code items. Visit the 2022-2023 Dress Code page for details and a printable version of the dress code.
- Appropriate clothing for inclement weather (raincoat, jacket, boots, gloves, hat)
The following items are included in each dorm room:
- Closet space
Students should bring:
- Twin XL size bed sheets
- Pillow and pillowcases
- Mattress pad/cover
- Bath towels
- Shower caddy
- Desk lamp
- Alarm clock
- Laundry bag/basket and laundry cleaning supplies
- Flashlight and batteries
- Locking suitcase/chest/box to store valuables
- Personal items, decorations (curtains, area rugs)
- Plate/bowl/mug and spoon/fork
- Personal thermometer, if possible
The following items are NOT ALLOWED in the dorms:
- Note: If your student has a medical need for a mini fridge in their room, please submit this form, along with a letter from your child’s doctor, detailing the reason for the need.
- Cooking equipment and appliances such as toasters, popcorn makers, rice cookers, electric tea pots, hot pots, microwaves, etc.
- Heaters, electric holiday light strings, halogen lamps, candles, etc.
- Tacks or nails on walls. Approved removable adhesive tape may be used (e.g. Command Strips).