- Dress code items: Visit www.ethelwalker.org/dresscode for details, including a printable version of Walker’s full 2021-2022 dress code.
- Appropriate clothing for inclement weather (raincoat, jacket, boots, gloves, hat)
- Face coverings
- Macbook laptop or a current model ipad with a keyboard
- Twin XL size bed sheets
- Pillow and pillowcases
- Mattress pad/cover
- Bath towels
- Shower caddy
- Desk lamp
- Alarm clock
- Laundry bag/basket and laundry cleaning supplies
- Flashlight and batteries
- Locking suitcase/chest/box to store valuables
- Personal items, decorations (curtains, area rugs)
- Plate/bowl/mug and spoon/fork
- Personal thermometer, if possible
NOTE: The following are NOT ALLOWED in the dorms:
- Cooking equipment and appliances (e.g. toasters, popcorn makers, rice cookers, electric tea pots, hot pots, microwaves, etc.) and refrigerators. The Director of Health Services, Joyce McIntyre, must approve a refrigerator needed for medical purposes (email@example.com).
- Heaters, electric holiday light strings, halogen lamps, candles, etc.
- Tacks or nails on walls (approved removable adhesive tape may be used, e.g. Command Strips)