Current COVID-19 Guidelines
as of may 2022
- All first-time visitors to campus must share with the Health Center proof of full vaccination upon initial visit.
- Face coverings are required in all buildings (see exceptions for residence halls, Abra’s, and athletics below).
- We reserve the right to alter our face mask requirement in a particular situation or if community health conditions change.
Covid-19 Positive Cases
- Any person testing positive for COVID-19 is required to leave campus immediately and isolate at home or with a guardian for 5 days.
- A rapid antigen home test may be taken on day 5 after the onset of symptoms.
- If positive, isolation for 5 more days and return to campus on day 10.
- If negative, return to campus on day 6, wearing a mask for 5 more days.
- The Health Center will always provide testing for symptomatic individuals.
- Masks are optional for residents of a dorm and always allowed.
- Face coverings are required of all visitors/guests in a residence hall.
Abra’s Meals & Snacks
- Face coverings are not required in Abra’s, though they are recommended in the servery.
- All students, faculty, families, and guests are permitted in Abra’s.
- All athletic facilities are open to students, faculty, and faculty families.
- Fully vaccinated and masked spectators are welcome at all events.
The Ethel Walker School reserves the right to restrict campus access in response to a rising community health risk.