Dorms & Social Spaces
Three student dorms are the cornerstones to Walker’s residential community.
Do homework in a comfy chair, cozy up next to the fireplace on a cold night, or make a meal in the dorm kitchen… in the dorms you will thrive in a home-like environment while learning about responsibility and independence.
- How will I get my roommate? Can I pick my roommate?
- How many other girls are in a dorm?
- Are the dorm rooms furnished? What amenities do the dorms have?
- What will I need to bring to campus?
- Can my friends spend the night?
- Do the dorms have wifi?
- What are Proctors?
Anything that makes your room feel like home! We encourage students to bring their pillows, blankets, comforters, towels, shower caddy, desk lamp, fan, alarm clock, laundry bag, flashlight, and lock box to store any valuables. Students should also bring learning materials, such as their iPad. Refrigerators, televisions, andcooking equipment (toasters, hot pots, etc.) are not allowed in the dorms.